October 27, 2015

FREE Low-Carb Daily Food Journal Printable

Last week, my fiancĂ© and I decided to go on a low-carb diet together. Now, I don't really love the word "diet," because it sort of implies all sorts of bad things that I'm definitely not supportive of doing to your body.

But we're both interested in cutting carbs in order to lower our blood sugar and just eat a little more healthy in general. This experiment has truly been eye-opening. I used to eat a LOT of carbs, and I didn't even realize it until I started counting them!



Right now, my goal is to stay under 180 carbohydrates each day, and so far I've been doing really well with this! I've switched from regular bread and tortillas to low-carb bread and these awesome Flatout wraps that I've newly become obsessed with. I'm also eating way less pasta, and have upped my veggie and protein intake by quite a bit.

The easiest way for me to keep track of all of this is with my Low-Carb Daily Food Journal that I created for myself. Even though I really made for it personal use, I figured why not share it with you guys? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment